Furniture Caring Tips From Wood | furniture for tv
Still about wood furniture. If the previously discussed about how to care for wooden furniture is not easy to dull and musty, so this time we will discuss about the tips for polishing wood furniture that has already faded.
Here are two ways we can use. The first is by using the two nuts and using the tea water.
Complete step-polished wooden furniture using walnut:
- Prepare pecan taste and mashed until smooth
- Wrap powder pecan collision with a clean cloth
- Massage-massage package until oil appears pecan / seeps from the pores of the fabric
- Wipe / pecan oil rub on the furniture or wood furniture you are dull
- Prepare flannel and enough tea water
- Dip a washcloth into the water tea
- Wipe / washcloth to rub the wood surface is dull
By using one of two tricks on a regular basis, then our wooden furniture will look shiny, dull and like new again.